Hours, Rates & Insurance
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate
Dr. Mooney's rate is $250/hour for psychological services. She does not accept insurance but will provide "Super Bills" for clients who want to seek out of network reimbursement from their insurance companies. Dr. Mooney has a limited number of spots to offer a reduced fee for services so please contact her if finances would be a barrier to seeking services with her and you would like more information.
Services may be covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan if you have out-of-network benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my plan reimburse for out of network providers
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 6 PM; Limited Friday appointments
Cash, check, Zelle, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
I require 24 hours advanced notification if you need to cancel a session. For cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, I charge for the cost of the session.
For more information or to schedule, please contact.